Microsoft Office is now becoming the standard software package used by either companies, education institute and also personal that’s solely developed by Microsoft. For years Microsoft Office has been growing substantially, at 2016 there were 1.2 billion Office users and over 60 million 365 commercial customers according a report from Windows Central. Imagine how huge the numbers people worldwide are helped by this superb versatile family of client software.
Microsoft Office is produced and released in number of versions targeting end user in different computing environments. The most used version of Office is Desktop version, available for computer running on Windows and Macintosh operating system. And currently the latest version is Office 2019 that’s available for both Windows and MacOS released at September, 24, 2018 consecutively.
As for Office 2016 was released at September, 22, 2015 for Windows and Jully, 9, 2015 for Macintosh. Office 2016 came with default product apps such Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher and more that’s precisely created to meet the need of end users.
And on this post we will take you to the entire process to install Microsoft Office 2016 on Windows—10, 8/8/1,7—-let’s dive into the instructions.
But beforehand, be sure your computer has the following minimum required specifications.
- 1 GHz processor.
- 2GB RAM.
- 3 GB of available disk space; better to have some extra space for temp files.
- Screen resolution of a minimum 1280 x 800.
- Windows 7 SP1 or above operating system; Works best on latest operating system according to Microsoft also on Windows 7 Ultimate.
- The browsers used should be the latest versions or the versions immediately preceding the latest versions.
- At least .Net 3.5; preferred 4.5 LCR.
Be sure that the above specifications requirement are met if you want the Office 2016 to run smoothly and deliver the most optimized performance for you.
Download Office 2016 on Windows
|Supports||Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7|
|System||64-bit & 32-bit systems|
Now continue to install the software package
How to install Microsoft Office 2016 on Windows
- Once you’ve download the ISO file, then double-click on it or right-click on it then select “Mount” for Windows 10.
- Then click 016Setup.exe to open the Office 2016 Setup box.start the installation process. Just wait for the installation to complete.
- Once you’ve done choosing everything then click on Install Office for starting to install Office 2016.
- The Office 2016 is now being installed, just wait patiently now, the process takes between 5 to 10 minutes depend on your computer specifications.
- Once it’s complete, just close the box dialog that’s showing afterward.
If your prefer the video tutorials then you can watch it from the following video tutorials for installing Office 2016.
Great my friend because you have successfully installed Office 2016, you can start open any products like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc then enter your Product Key if you have. If you don’t have, then continue to the Office 2016 activation tutorial page guys. If you have any questions you think needed to be answered then please write them on the comment area and I will respond you the best I can.