Adobe Photoshop is a design graphic editor and application widely used by professional and beginner designer. This app is helping designers to manipulate or edit picture based on Bitmap format—from the simple to the complicate editing.
Photoshop comes with complete and interesting tools and effects to produce high quality images. So it’s not surprising if the professional designers prefer to use this app rather than other similar software. Photoshop is the right choice for designing website, logo, poster, manipulating actress and models photos or even designing game.
If you haven’t downloaded this app then you can visit our dedicated page afterward can read the full instructions from this post in order to install instal Adobe Photoshop CS 6.
Some main features of Adobe Photoshop CS6 that you should know
- Content Aware Move: You can easily delete an object using this feature, and move a photo object from one point to another point.
- Adobe Camera Raw 7: The RAW engine performance in this version is more perfect from its predecessor which is Adobe Camera Raw 6 and the interface restoration.
- Blur Gallery: You can simulate bokeh photo without the need of plugin usage.
- Crop Tool: Adobe Photoshop entirely improved the crop tool to cut picture or photo, this new crop tool works like lightroom.
- Auto Recovery: This is probably the most anticipated feature for designer, Adobe Photoshop will automatically save your work every 10 minutes, if your computer gets sudden shut down, then you won’t loose your 10 minutes work.
- Work With Video: With Adobe Photoshop CS6 you can edit video, making transition, adding sound track and produce video clip in various formats.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 is license based application, you can download and install it to your computer with trial time up to 30 days. After it’s due time, you will receive a notification to buy the Adobe PhotoShop CS6 license.
But on this post we will explain the effective and easy method to activate Adobe Photoshop CS6 Trial to be full version. You will be able to use it after 30 days trial time. This method works for 64-bit and 32-bit system Windows.
Those of you who haven’t this app downloaded can firstly head to this page to download it.
How to activate Adobe Photoshop CS6 Trial to be Full Version
- Disconnect your computer from internet—Do not skip this step.
- Extract the Adobe Photoshop CS6 zip file.
- Now right click on the “Host Modifier for All Product Adobe.bat” then choose “Run As Administrator”.
- Now click on the Set-Up.exe.
- To use the free trial period, just choose “Install a trial” / “Try”, continued with clicking the “Accept”.
- You will be asked to choose which bit version you like to install. Pick one such as 64-bit then you should uncheck 32-bit box.
- 32-Bit: Adobe Photoshop CS6. (If you choose 64-bit then you should uncheck 32-bit box).
- 64-Bit: Adobe Photoshop CS6 (64-Bit). ( If you choose 32-bit then uncheck the 64-bit box).
- Then click on “Install” to begin installing the Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended till complete.
- If the installation is completed then click the Close button, but do not open it, leave it behind then continue to activate Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended.
How to activate Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended
After you have successfully installed the Adobe PhotoShop CS6 Extended, now it’s time to activate Adobe Photoshop C56 Extended by following the instructions below.
Steps to activate Adobe PhotoShop CS6 Extended on Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1
- Open the Dubidam.id folder.
- Choose between 64-bit or 32-bit folder, if previously selected 64-bit or 32-bit when installing the PhotoShop, then choose the folder based on that.
- Now copy the amtlib.dll file.
- Now go the folder where you the Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended is stored. Its path is:
- 32-Bit => C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6\
- 64-Bit => C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CS6\
- Then paste / overwrite. (Click the Replace the file in the destination).
Great my friends because you have now an activated Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended full version so you can use it for ever.